70% of American workers are in blue collar and service jobs. They are the fabric of our supply chain. They are warehouse workers, delivery drivers, pickers, packers, and stockers, cooks. They hold up our economy. They are the frontline workforce. They are the majority.
But, the technologies for workforce engagement that exist today were invented in a world that prioritized the desk worker. And in the haste of the rapidly expanding commercial world, solutions for the deskless worker have been ignored.
What stands in the way of progress for the modern frontline worker, is an outdated institution of work. An establishment that says opportunity is out of bounds for the majority. There are no net gains for business owners if there isn't a vehicle to support frontline workers in their progress.
It is Opus’s mission to create a world where every deskless worker has a great job. We believe that excellent on-the-job training is the foundation of this. It is the gateway to more opportunities at work and more opportunities to build more great products to support healthy work lives. Help us create a better world of work for everyone.
About the job
The person in this foundational Opus role will oversee the execution of multi-touch demand creation programs, based on both inbound and outbound tactics, that drive pipeline creation and revenue growth. This role reports directly to the CEO and will work closely with sales and product marketing teams.
- Grow the pipeline: Develop our account-based marketing programs to help land and expand key accounts. Amplify marketing qualified leads, opportunities and pipeline to meet or exceed growth targets across business segments. Manage all inbound and outbound demand generation channels.
- Build out scalable demand gen strategy: Determine the tactical mix between email, digital advertising, SEO, webinars, and social. Manage and optimize the budget allocation. Identify content needs. Configure, build, and test B2B campaigns to ensure highest success rate
- Maintain feedback loop between sales & marketing: Optimize lead generation campaigns and identify opportunities for pipeline acceleration and sales conversions
- Manage operations: Support the evaluation, selection and management of outside vendors and technology platforms that contribute to the demand creation programs.
- Compliance and deliverability: Manage email deliverability, database hygiene, subscription management and compliance with opt-in laws and regulations
- Data & Analytics: Build reports and dashboards to monitor lead gen activity. Work with website resources to ensure that inbound traffic to our website converts into leads. Set program goals, analyze campaign results in detail, draw insights, and make data-based adjustments
About You (Skills & Qualifications):
- 6+ years digital marketing
- 3+ years in SaaS company - least 2 years responsible for the demand generation function
- Digital growth marketing: Expert in digital marketing, including SEO, PPC, lead scoring, nurturing programs, list management, segmentation, and targeting.
- Data-driven: Powerful analytical expertise to set measurable goals and evaluate campaign effectiveness
- Funnel expertise in mid-market enterprise: Deep understanding of full-funnel performance marketing & growth levers (acquisition, adoption/activation, monetization, retention), and in-depth knowledge of optimization requirements at the different stages of the funnel
- Operations: In-depth knowledge of CRM and marketing automation systems
- Project work: Strong project management skills. Self-motivated and extremely resourceful in driving projects forward
- Comms: Strong written and spoken communication, editing, presentation, and cross functional skills
- Must have a valid U.S. work authorization to apply
Salary & Benefits
- $140,000 - $185,000 depending on level of experience
- 4 weeks paid time off
- 14 weeks paid parental - take it all it once or spread over the first year. 35% of Opus is parents.
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision - we cover 100% of your health benefits through Aetna
- Commuter benefit - transit adds up. We offer pre-tax benefits on trains, buses, and parking.
- Gym and Wellness - staying mentally and physically healthy means getting access to anything from aerobics classes to acupuncture for free or at a low cost
- Mobile phone reimbursement - after all, we build on mobile, right
- Summer Fridays - because life is short and vitamin D is good for you ☀️