Join us for a live chat with next-level leaders in the QSR restaurant space. We'll talk about what's working and not in the employee training space and how these L&D leaders are innovating.
What are the advantages of learning in person over other modalities/formats? What circumstances are most suited to learning in a digital format and which may not be as well suited? What are they keys to success in getting learning for frontline teams at restaurants right? How will the category of "restaurant training" evolve in 2021? What are the key opportunities and challenges? We'll answer these questions and more. Q&A to follow.
• John Isbell: VP Learning & Development, Portillo's
• Frank Palmieri: Senior People Operations, Fuku
• Kelly McCutcheon: VP Training, Hopdoddy Burger
• Rachael Nemeth: CEO, Opus (Host + Moderator)
• Thursday, April 8th 2021
• 4:00 - 5:15pm
• Zoom - Details in calendar invite upon registration