• Arkansas moves from "directives" to "guidance" and lifts all dining restrictions.
• California reopened indoor dining in 5 counties last week (red tier, 25%). Another 8 counties are expected to do the same this week if infection rates hold or continue to dip.
• Massachusetts lifts capacity limits for restaurants, 90 min eating-time limit remains in place.
• North Carolina allows indoor service at bars for the first time since the start of the pandemic - 30% capacity
COVID restrictions and guidelines for restaurants are being issued at the local level. Governors' offices are constantly changing business requirements as the virus changes shape. We dedicated a team to supporting you with a weekly COVID guide. From Alabama to Wyoming and every state in between, we have you covered.
• Downloadable and free
• A spreadsheet listing requirements in each state
• View mask, social distancing, vaccine, and dining capacity requirements
• Stay on top of violations, fines, and fees
• Updated weekly per local government resources
Get Free Downloadable COVID GuideDownload Now