Week of March 1 - Highlights
• Arkansas moves from "directives" to "guidance" and lifts all dining restrictions.
• California reopened indoor dining in 5 counties last week (red tier, 25%). Another 8 counties are expected to do the same this week if infection rates hold or continue to dip.
• Massachusetts lifts capacity limits for restaurants, 90 min eating-time limit remains in place.
• North Carolina allows indoor service at bars for the first time since the start of the pandemic - 30% capacity
What is the Opus COVID guide for restaurants?
COVID restrictions and guidelines for restaurants are being issued at the local level. Governors' offices are constantly changing business requirements as the virus changes shape. We dedicated a team to supporting you with a weekly COVID guide. From Alabama to Wyoming and every state in between, we have you covered.
• Downloadable and free
• A spreadsheet listing requirements in each state
• View mask, social distancing, vaccine, and dining capacity requirements
• Stay on top of violations, fines, and fees
• Updated weekly per local government resources